Volunteers come in many forms:
- College or university students in a related field who are seeking work experience and/or an internship or co-op program
- Recent graduates who are seeking experience in sales / marketing / communications / media and public relations / business management / event management / etc.
- High school students who are seeking volunteer positions
- Volunteers to do required tasks to prepare for the event day
- Volunteers for the day of the event
We are always open to training individuals and helping them gain exposure to enhance their experience in order to go forward with their careers. There are many opportunities!
Please inquire at email@example.com
Currently looking for;
Social Media & Communications Intern
Do you eat, live, and breathe Twitter? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can help a great Toronto organization completely revamp its social media strategy? If the words creative, strategic, media-savvy, and great communicator describes you, we want you on our team!
The Toronto Women’s Expo (TWE) is looking for an intern who will transform our social media platform and create an engaging online community. You will get an opportunity to build our social media platform from ground up and help us establish one of the most engaging online women’s communities in Toronto.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Manage our social media platform – Twitter, FB, our Blog
- Develop our blogging platform – write articles on women’s related issues: everything from career, motherhood, to health related issues
- Interview and blog about prominent female leaders in Toronto
- Manage relationships and communications with existing partners/sponsors/exhibitors/supporters
- Research what’s happening in the women’s world as well as what’s making news
- Manage a blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about TWE
Some of the things you are:
- An excellent communicator – you love to write, and write well!
- A social media rock star – you live on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr etc.
- A people’s person – you love working with people
- Excellent attention to detail
- A great strategic thinker
- Super organized and able to self direct
HOW TO APPLY
Email us your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format.
Please apply ASAP – applications will be evaluated on a first come basis